Monday, October 29, 2007

oh, it's sooooo on, baby. . .

. . . that's right. My car and I are duking it out. I say OPEN! and it replies NO!

My key won't work. But the culprit is the door or locking mechanism or whatever. You may recall my earlier post and how I was crawling through the passenger side, yada yada yada. So now I am completely locked out. Better than being locked in, but whatever.

Had to cancel my classes, which really saddens me. Was looking forward to the stuff I had planned. And now, here I am, with hours at the dealership looming ahead of me (as soon as AAA comes to bail me out) and really bad television. Really bad. It's the tenet of all car dealership waiting rooms to provide you with the worst possible channels in the hope that you are sufficiently stupefied when they hand you the bill and you hand them your credit card. Nothing looks as bad after hours of daytime talk shows.

But it's okay. Really. I enjoy waiting. Do it well. Prefer it to be in airports, but you know. I can pretend.

No comments: