Thursday, September 27, 2007

ten . . .

. . . today consisted of grading, planning new class focuses, and listening to Pearl Jam. I bet I haven't listened to Ten in over a year. It is my favorite album they ever put out. Anyone who knew me in high school is avidly aware of my Pearl Jam affection. I don't think there was ever an empty space on my book covers that didn't have I (Heart) Eddie Vedder. Which is kind of cute, I guess. A healthy obsession. Unless you are the one being objectified - I can see how that could become wearisome depending on your outlook.

Three new poems written this week. But nothing incredibly noteworthy yet. A few interesting images to ponder. Thinking in fragments a lot. Obviously. Lots of energy lately. Bright outlook. Mind seems to be in ten places at once.

No comments: