Monday, September 10, 2007

everything is . . .


. . . amped up. There is a tension in the air. At home, right now, Buddha is screaming his ear-shattering I HATE THIS WORLD scream, which translates into the Oh my god, my neighbors are going to complain and I will be forced to move out tension. Then there is the tension that seems to be permeating around others that I can't quite figure out but it translates into the Am I experiencing more or less stress than the person next to me type of tension. Then there are these allergies, which I have never had before in my life and I hate them and want to whine about the two options they present: take some antihistamines and have a vague idea of what is going on around, or the second option of not breathing. Both are less than desirable.


I have class soon for which I am woefully under prepared. Or I am too well prepared and am just too much of an overachiever to understand what that really means.


The weekend was a bust. A terrible bust of wasted time, lack of rain, and moldy bread. I cleaned. Again. I have these great big piles of trash bags sitting by the front door waiting for me to take them out when I leave. I am in no mood for class. I am cranky, stubborn, and tired of people. I should wear a sign that says "Touchy. Subject Should Be Handled Gently."


I am sure I will be over this bout of whatever it is the moment that fourth cup of coffee kicks in. Maybe this is all just sleep deprivation.

No comments: