Friday, September 07, 2007

is it, or isn't it . . .

. . . going to be a hurricane? So much for my theory that hurricanes are less stressful in that you have plenty of notice whether or not they are coming. This system sitting on the ocean at the moment is irritating me with its non-committal attitude. Figure it out already.

I have finished grading papers. Which means my weekend is suddenly a lot brighter. (If the above would figure itself out it could be even better.)

Rearranged my furniture last night. I don't know why I like to do this so often. I have been a chronic furniture-rearranger since I was a kid. The couch is always better on the other side of the room. I may keep it like this for a while. It works well. The birds like it.

Cryptic news: I am brooding over something. And the duck flies at midnight. Okay, that was bull. But the first part was true.

No comments: