Monday, August 27, 2007

reality check . . .

. . . Alberto Gonzales is gone. Bush said his name was dragged through the mud. That poor, mistreated man. I feel sorry for him. Oh wait. No I don't.

Another misguided soul, Michael Vick, says he rejects dogfighting and is sorry. Yeah, sorry his ass was caught. I am also a but perturbed at the NAACP, an organization I think very highly of, is coming to Vick's defense. Whatever. That is a sign that the organization needs to rethink their priorities. Defending an animal killer/abuser/exploiter is not one of them.

Sometimes this world is too much. I have been thinking of my carbon print lately, ways to reduce it. Funny how little things snowball on you. It starts with one thing, organic shampoo, and moves on to organic flour. The range of healthy products is astounding. Car companies are starting to figure it out. Homeowners too. But still...there is too much waste. Recycling needs to be mandatory. Think of the resources we waste.

Okay, enough. I am just in one of those funky moods where I find that the last three things I bought at Target were made in China and it bothers me. Big question day here at the blog.

First classes that I am actually taking start today. Now that will be good. I really do love school.

No comments: