Tuesday, November 13, 2007

a more polite rant. . .

. . . there is no way I can post my real rant. So just know, I am ranting. Totally pissed off. At something. Because of someone(s). Because something happened which affected something else and it makes me feel some sort of something.

Jesus.

So, there is my rant. Because my self preservation clicked in before I hit post. Because I want a future. Because apparently, you can shut a poet up. Because sometimes there are things worth it. Because sometimes there are not. Just know that I am pounding on the keyboard in a mix of fury and amusement. The amusement is a recent development. As of five seconds ago. I may keep my mouth shut on this one. I may not. If something is wrong, you should say something right?

SOMETHING!!!!

1 comment:

Bakin Rapscallion said...

There is something to be said about something--I just can't think of anything.