Tuesday, November 06, 2007

epoch . . .

. . . so perhaps another important decision made. One I am still thinking about, but have been pondering for ages. A compromise of sorts. A step in some direction. One I'll divulge only if and when it occurs.

The weather is expected to turn today! I am very excited about this, although bemoaning waking up to a chilly house. But whatever. It will be winter soon! Winter at the beach isn't exactly the same thing as winter next to the mountains. And I will miss a great section of it when I go home for break. Perhaps it will snow this year in Chattanooga. That would be fantastic. I've never done the Ruby Falls thing, despite living so close. Perhaps this year would be a good one to check out the Christmas lights. Do the Illumination downtown if I am there in time. Already looking forward to going home!

No comments: