Monday, May 08, 2006

graduation

Well, I doubt that you will hear it elsewhere, so it is my supreme pleasure to report that Senator Bill First was indeed heckled at graduation during his incredibly boring speech. Ah, it was so worth graduating to hear that.

_____________


Well, job prospects are looking up, the family has left, and there is still cake in the fridge. Beer too. Which does one go for first?

I had no idea that graduation would come with so many perks. Dinners paid for, presents, loads of praise for finishing college, etc. I had been very reticent about this whole procedure but now that it is over, and I didn't trip or doing anything embarrassing, I rather enjoyed the whole shenanigan.


_____________

Started reading Lord of the Rings last night. So far so good. No complaints.

No comments: