Sunday, December 23, 2007

seriously . . .

. . . folks, it's vacation time. I don't think I have done a single thing that I haven't wanted to since I turned grades in. I've shopped. I've read. I've dreamt. Lots going on that I naturally won't blog about (I like remaining the enigma in certain situations, like life), but right now life is simply splendid. Going to see my best friend for the first time in about two years - which is too long of course. Way too long, but that is life. People move away.

I do have pics of the rats, but can't upload them on this computer just now (long story involving a messed up drive and irritation at calling HP's help desk, etc.).

Wolfie is sitting here on the couch next to me, which he knows he is not supposed to do, but really, we don't get to see each other much, so I cut him slack. Such a sweet dog. He doesn't know it yet, but I suspect there is a bath in his future.

Yeah, I know. I don't blog for a while then I do and I dish about dog baths. Fun stuff. I'm off until the new year, unless something earth shattering to report.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: