Wednesday, December 12, 2007

packing. . .

. . . the menagerie to head out to Chatty tomorrow. It's eighty degrees outside. In December. Do I need to make the global warming reference? Do I? Huh? (Hello Mr. Bush! Talking to you.)

So, yes, I have acquired two new household residents. Pictures later today, if all goes well. I am so excited to share them with you. I finally found their names: Schooner and Mason. They've been going by The Boys, and I've had numerous requests by various parties to just name them already. They are amazingly cute, and excited to be living here. Such attitudes too.

Oh, did I mention they are rats? Rescues of course. I knew if I held out long enough I would find a rat that needed a home somewhere here in Wilmy. And then I found two. And they are so funny - this morning (and yes, you are going to be subjected to many tales of how-cute-are-the-rats), when I came downstairs they rush to the corner of the cage to greet me as usual, and Schooner kept pushing Mason's head away in his excitement. It was too precious. Seriously. Like first graders pushing each other out of the line to be the first to go to recess. Ah, The Boys!

Okay, back to packing. Can't wait to get to Chattanooga. The dogs! The dogs! I know it - I am giddy. It's disgusting. I am going now, before this gets out of control.

No comments: