Wednesday, October 14, 2009

cool weather is . . .

. . . here, finally! We have a fire in the fire place and apple crisp in the kitchen. It is incredibly sad to say good bye to summer, but nice to enjoy the fall. I love sweater weather.

The writing is now at the plotting, planning, research phase, which I am enjoying immensely. Naturally, there are not enough hours in the day.

Soon, I will be moving again . . . this time hopping cities, landing in Asheville. It will be a great place to raise the baby, write, and do all those other lovely things life has in store. Definitely in a benign mood!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, so sad that Wilmington will be losing you, but I can't feel too bad because Asheville is so gorgeous, so I'm happy you get to live there! Please, pictures when you get settled!

poethussy said...

Thank you, Erin! We leave sometime in December, so we are doing all the things we like best about Wilmington while we are still here. And still learning about new places all the time. I am going to miss it here!